Skip back to main navigation
- No breast changes during pregnancy
- Any history of surgeries to your breast, nipple, areola, chest (even a chest tube as an infant), this includes any biopsies, lumpectomies, augmentations, reduction, implants lifts etc.
- Any history of hormonal or metabolic changes (PCOS, thyroid, Diabetes, Pituitary, Weight loss surgery etc)
- Any difficulty with previous breastfeeding
- If you are planning on adopting or have a baby on the way via surrogacy I can help you breastfeed too! Please call ASAP so we can get you on the road to breastfeeding your child